Pencils, crayons, computer programs - they're here to help us share our first impressions of our new friends. We are working hard on drawing them the way we imagine them after reading their presentations. Would you like to see an example? Here's a sneak preview of our work.
This is what one of our Italian friends wrote:
"Hello, my name is Rebecca Asia,Im eleven years old,and I live in Treviso a small city in the north of Italy, with my mum,my dad,my dog and my brother.
This year I began the first year of my middle school, in the class we are a lot of kids.Im very tall and sporty, I love singing, dancing, I know a lot of languages, I play piano,my favourite sports is tennis and my favourite animal is the dog. I have brown long hair, little brown\grey eyes,little ears and on my teeth I have the braces. I put on always trousers or Jeans. I have always on white earrings.
Bye-bye"
And this is how her new friend from Poland, Marta, imagines her:

No comments:
Post a Comment